142 items found
- Member Landing Page | Bakeshop Creations
Backstage Bakers Good Day Bakers! 102 Series Exclusive Recipes This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors. No posts published in this language yet Stay tuned...
- Recipe | Bakeshop Creations
No posts published in this language yet Stay tuned... Scroll through all recipes here or search on the home page
- Art Store | Bakeshop Creations
Welcome to My Art Store. Click an Image to Buy it.
- Energy Saving Technology of Tube Heating FurnaceIn BSC Community General·November 28, 2022Energy Saving Technology of Tube Heating Furnace With the development of industrialization, petroleum, as an important form of energy, drives the development of the entire petrochemical industry such as petroleum refining and petrochemical industry. So far, the petrochemical industry has been a pivotal sector in the world economy. In these industries, the main process medium heating furnace currently used is the tube furnace, which has the following main characteristics.Vacuum Brazing of Silicon Nitride Ceramics and 45 Steel Due to the flow in the tube, the heated medium is limited to gas and liquid. Usually these gases or liquids are usually flammable and explosive substances, which are relatively dangerous and the operating conditions are relatively harsh. The heating method is mainly direct type, the fuel is liquid or gas, the operation period is long, and the operation is continuous and uninterrupted.CVD/PCD Diamond Tool Brazing Heap furnace, which refers to the principle of kettle steamer. The heat-absorbing surface is a group of tube bundles, and the connecting elbows between the tubes are also placed in the furnace. Since the burner is directly installed under the tube bundle, the heating intensity of each row of tubes in the furnace is uneven. When the bottom row of tubes is heated as high as 50000~70000kcal/m2·h, but the top row of pipes is less than 800~1000cal/m2·h, so the bottom row of pipes is often burned through, and the joints between the pipes are easy to loose and leak, causing fires.Z30125×40 RADIAL DRILLING MACHINE The pure convection furnace was considered to be because the radiant heat was too strong, so it was changed to a pure convection furnace. All the furnace tubes are installed in the convection chamber, and the convection chamber is separated from the combustion chamber by a partition wall to prevent the furnace tube from being directly scoured by the flame. However, during the operation, it was found that the top row tubes of the convection chamber were often burned out, and the heating of the furnace tubes was still very uneven. This is because the high-temperature combustion flue gas fails to exchange heat with a heat-absorbing surface before entering the convection chamber, and the temperature at the entrance of the convection chamber is as high as 1000 °C.Z30100×31 RADIAL DRILLING MACHINE111
- Three details that are easy to ignore when using a box type resistance furnaceIn BSC Community General·November 24, 2022Three details that are easy to ignore when using a box type resistance furnace 1. When using a box-type resistance furnace to heat the workpiece, no setter plate is added: the box-type resistance furnace manufacturer has equipped a corresponding size setter plate for each box-type resistance furnace. All heating workpieces, including the container for the workpiece, should be placed Heat on the setter plate. Try to avoid placing the ceramic fiberboard directly at the bottom of the furnace, which will cause uneven stress on the fiberboard or high local temperature, which will damage the bottom of the box-type resistance furnace.HIGH SPEED CIRCULAR SAWING MACHINE HY-180NC 2. Want the box-type resistance furnace to cool down quickly, and open the furnace door when the temperature is high: Because the box-type resistance furnace has a very good insulation effect, the energy consumption during insulation is very low, and the temperature drops very slowly after the power supply is stopped.CS SERIES COLD CUT CIRCULAR SAWS Some customers hope that the next experiment can be carried out immediately after one experiment is completed, so they open the furnace door at high temperature to obtain a high cooling rate, but this will cause great damage to the furnace chamber of the box-type resistance furnace, and it is easy to cause a cold and a hot. The furnace is cracked, and the heating element of the box-type resistance furnace cannot withstand such a thermal shock.Vacuum heat treatment of sheet parts We generally recommend that the box-type resistance furnace is at least cooled to 600 ℃ before carefully opening the furnace door a little. If high temperature pick and place parts are indeed required, consideration should be given to whether a silicon carbide furnace can be used. 3. Do not bake the oven when it is used after a long shutdown: This is also a detail that is easy to ignore. Basically, all customers can do the oven when the box-type resistance furnace muffle furnace is used for the first time, but many customers will Forget the oven when it is used again after a shutdown of more than a week. Vacuum Brazing and Heat Treatment Process of Stainless Steel Surgical Instruments111
- Copas type coke ovenIn BSC Community General·November 23, 2022Copas type coke oven The combustion chamber is composed of two adjacent vertical fire channels, one is the updraft and the other is the downdraft. Its gas flow is, type. This combination of fire paths is called double fire paths.Vacuum brazing of surgical forceps - heat treatment process There is a regenerator in the lower part of each carbonization chamber. The regenerator is composed of a group of two-part types along the length of the carbonization chamber. The regenerators arranged in this way are called front and rear arrangements.Six details of gas carburizing When heating with blast furnace gas, the blast furnace gas is preheated by the coke side (coke quenching car side) waste gas valve to the regenerator, and the air is also preheated in the same way, which is preheated from the coke side air valve to the adjacent regenerator. The blast furnace gas and air in the coke side fire channel are directly transported to the vertical fire channel from the regenerator. The blast furnace gas and air in the fire channel on the machine side are transported from the regenerator to the vertical fire channel through the horizontal flue.HORIZONTAL MITRE BAND SAW MACHINE BS-912B On the contrary, the coke-side exhaust gas passes through the horizontal flue and enters the machine-side regenerator, and the machine-side exhaust gas directly enters the machine-side regenerator. From a regenerator, the half of the coke side is the updraft, and the half of the machine side is the downdraft.HORIZONTAL MITRE BAND SAW MACHINE BS-712R111